The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2008, 06:21 AM   #11
71 super

Re: 2008 Truckin Nats in Maggie Valley, NC PARTS THREAD!!!!!!!!!

I have a very good tailgate that I bought off of Hugger CST approx. 2 years ago. It is solid -0 rust- blasted and primed but does have some use dents (the down side of this gate). $200, I also have a driver's side fender, has a couple of pull holes in wheel arch from screw type puller and has a previous repair at bottom rear that was replaced with metal and enough filler to smooth out, $75 obo, I have a clear rear solid glass and a tinted glass $ 25 each. Clear Solid came from 72 and tinted came from 70 model camper special. I have some other odds and ends that if someone where interested I could bring to the show- dealer installed 8 track- this is the correct one w/ correct knobs and a cover that I have never seen offered before $500, a solid auto truck tilt $300, this is correct truck tilt not van and a decent project truck with 327 th350 3.73 rear- needs parts and finishing. Motor is fresh and strong -65 model from impala w/461 double hump heads and edelbrock rpm intake, .30 over bore double row timng chain standard volume oil pump, holley 600 cfm carb. Trans has shift kit and bangs hard. Tenn title. $2000 obo frame has been ceaned and painted, rear end is out of 69 and 6 lug rotors put up front (had them from another project that went south- came rom GMC Pauls as did the braided brake lines) new brake lines ,calipers ,upper and lower ball joints and tie rods. New shocks ,great core support, fenders hood and doors. The bed is a 5 on scale of ten - short fleet, also has blazer tank and several pieces to help putting together (rubber etc) but needs some more. Cab corners, and rockers are done. I live about 10-15 min. from show if interested in the truck. If I have to play ball that weekend, Ryan will be able to help with this stuff. I am willing to trade- especially if a person w/ bb c20 green in color from around atl were interested????? Harold
71 super is offline   Reply With Quote