The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2008, 11:14 PM   #1
caminokid
Chevy nut

The itch is getting worse!

Well here I sit on a beautiful day waiting on me getting the cab and frame for my truck. I found a 69 1/2 ton cab and frame that I have been itching to get home and start stripping it down and fixing the cab. I wanted to get it home this weekend...but it was held up on cash. I am buying the cab front end and frame for 400.00. I want to strip the frame of everything and Por 15 the whole thing. Put my 77 front disc on it and my 12 bolt posi under it. Fix the cab corners and the rockers and get the cab ready for paint. Maybe this weekend it will happen. I am itching to get started. I may have found a 74 Chevy van with tilt today. The guy is wanting the motor...but not wanting me to bring the van to my garage to pull it out. I may take my hoist over there and do it there. I want that tilt! I am also thinking of going with P/S. Kinda getting tired of manual steering now.

"Remember kids there is NO replacement for displacement!"
caminokid is offline   Reply With Quote