The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2008, 04:08 PM   #1
thirdstreettito
Resident of Here

Hello

Well after waiting for a week and a half my account was finally activated. Now if I post replies they will be necroes.

Anyway.

Hi, Im Bradley (thirdstreettito) from New York but I live in NC right now . I have a 1981 VW Rabbit Pickup, a 1986 VW Jetta Diesel, and my brother has a 1972 C10. I am 15 (yes I have 2 cars), I will be buying a 1985 Chevy with a 6.2L or a 1980s Dodge with a Cummins.. I will have pics of my cars soon.

Yesterday my dad, and I took the rear end out of the C10 to get it rebuilt. We also took the bed off and we will get a new one and sandblast it. We do all of our car work in our backyard that has soft dirt, so the jack and jack stands sink into the ground. We got the bed off with pure man power.

Last summer I went to my uncles house in upstate NY to learn some more about hands on car work. He has 9 VW diesels, a 1998 Mack sleeper, a 1991 Dodge D350 not duallie with a Cummins, a 1996 F350 Power Stroke, a 1984 Chevy 6.2L, and a 1999 Sebring Convertible. I went there and learned how to mix "certain" things (secret) together to make fuel cheaper. I helped him take the bed off of his Dodge and paint and sandblast the chassis and replace a front fender and paint a utility body to put onto his truck.
Thank you and I hope to get along with and learn from you all!

I am also on the FSC Forum and the Diesel Place.

The 1985 K20 I have big plans for and lots of questions.

Hope to learn a lot!
thirdstreettito is offline   Reply With Quote