The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2008, 07:05 PM   #1
hotrodkev
Noob

Restored 1969 Chevy P/U needing motor - cheap!

I just took these pictures last week I don't think the pictures do the truck justice.

I left the information about the motor included in my information because the motor is still in the truck, it is making some noise and I am just tired of sinking more and more money into this build. I am selling it with the transmission but without the motor.

Frame up restored 1969 Chevy Fleetside long wheelbase
Original two tone paint scheme, dodge viper blue and chevy white
What little rust was on original body was cut out and replaced with metal, no bondo or fiberglass.
Sprayed in bedliner and underneath the entire body to prevent any rust from starting in the future
Original 15X8 rally wheels, new tires
383 stroker, 10.5:1 compression, all ARP stainless 12-point bolts used on motor, heads ported and running 2.05 intake 1.65 exhaust, 1.5 aluminum roller rockers, howards cam: flat tappet 525 525 & 106 lobe seperation, edelbrock performer rpm aluminum intake, jegs sfi certified flexplate, 750 street demon carburetor, super comp Hooker Headers, MSD pro billet distributor, blaster 2 coil, 6AL ignition box, 8.5 msd wires, moroso stroker oil pan (powdercoated silver to match other aluminum on motor), high perf. jegs starter (can handle 15:1 compression), edelbrock performer rpm mechanical fuel pump, weiand aluminum water pump and timing chain cover, 4 core radiator with a 16" electric fan, yellow top optima battery, 2.5 inch exhaust with x-pipe into 2-chamber flowmasters that dump behind each rear tire
TH-400 Tranny, 2500 stall, shift kit, Hurst ratchet shifter
One piece driveshaft, 3.73 Yukon gear with an Eaton posi
Tilt, a/c, tachometer, power steering, power brakes - Loaded!
Converted both front suspension and rear end to 71' year model so I could run 5 lug wheels and have disc brakes up front.

Work needed: seat reupholstered - if you want it to be perfect (has a small crack), body trim and interior door panels (have armrests).

The truck has 115 miles since the restoration, I have over 20K invested.

I am asking $8,000 I will consider trades..........located northwest of Houston.

PM me for any additional info or give me a call (281) 415-4933 - Kevin

Last edited by hotrodkev; 05-19-2008 at 10:55 PM.
hotrodkev is offline   Reply With Quote