The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2008, 03:12 AM   #1
Rokcrln

Truck Builder Mag!!

First off let me say I always enjoy this mag and look forward to it even tho it is only every two months. Let me also say I get over 12 different mags each month and only skim thru them and read what looks good or pertains to what I might be building at the time. So today when I got my new TB mag the first thing I saw in big letters was DAILY DRIVER GUIDE! So I thought I would skim this like always and what I found was that I ended up reading almost every artical in this issue. It by far was one of the best reads I have had in along time and I recomend you all find it and do the same.

They go into a very good 20 item list of Do's and Dont's that are based for the daiuly driver but are great info for any build. They also added a good list of 25 perfect parts and tips that if most guys follow will end up enjoying your truck that much more. I know this post is a bit off of what I normaly give you guys but this one really made me thing of how many people I run into that have issues with their trucks (or any build) that end up frustrating them somtimes so far they end up selling the truck or just loose interest in it. So I just wanted to pass this mag review on to you all since the reason for this board is to help us all build, enjoy and talk about our trucks.

I will not list were to buy or anything like that because I am not sure if that would be ok or not. But if it is and someone wants to add it then fine by me. Also if you don't know one of our own members (Josh Kaylor)works for this mag and has a ton of articals in this issue and may be able to add any info on were to pick it up.

So I hope it was ok to post this here since it has tons of great shot of 67-72's in it as well.

Kevin
LFD Inc.
Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote