The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2008, 10:11 AM   #1
shovelhead

67 swb parts in SE Texas

I brought home a parts truck and need to get rid of it ASAP. This was a 6 cyl truck with column shift. It was completely taken apart by PO. Parts are in boxes and now strewn across my backyard. My neighbor's (The town mayor)patio overlooks my treasures (junkpile) and it is quite the eyesore to anyone not a board member. I bought it for the doors and grill. Everything else has to go. Most of these parts have some rust (as does everything else on the Texas Gulf coast), but are salvageable. If somebody needs pics, I'll try, but I'm working straight nights right now. I will try to monitor this post and get back to you.
Anyway, heres what I've got.

SWB stepside truck bed. Spare tire fender, some rust on bottom of fenders, tailgate pretty good.
Complete except for floor & supports. $250
I will part out if nobody wants the whole package
Bare swb frame $100
6-lug rear end, 3.73 gear $100

The hood and front fenders have some rust, but I'll give them away if you can use them. I have trailing arms, pedal assy, cowl panel & good seat sliders. The gas tank looks brand new. The cab is trashed and will have to be scrapped.
Lots of small parts. If you need something, holler and I'll look.

I also have another frame, a 71 swb $100 (sale pending)
5- lug rearend, complete except brake drums, 3.73 gear $150

Last edited by shovelhead; 06-12-2008 at 02:22 PM. Reason: sale pending on 1 item
shovelhead is offline   Reply With Quote