The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2008, 12:29 PM   #1
Southern C10
Is it done yet?

I need to get rid of some good usable parts or they'll go to......

I have these original parts that came off my 72 GMC. Doors and hood have been sandblasted and are not warped. All parts are also either primed and painted or just primed to prevent rust. The hood and doors have just a little bondo in them but are straight and rust free. The front bumper is almost perfect. The two front fenders are 90% perfect. They have no rust or bondo. They are straight and clean. The core support is good with just a little rust under the battery tray but that dosent effect the structure and it still has the four headlights attached. The two rear wheel wells are decent but have a few dings in them and some rust spots. the grille is decent with some dings.

Im not looking to make a killing on these. I actually would just like a little money for the hood, fenders, doors, core, and bumper. All the rest ill just give to whoever needs/wants them. Feel free to make any reasonable offer.

I am in Gadsden Alabama right now but will be traveling up I-59 to I-24 near Chattanooga then thru Nashville TN to Clarksville TN on July 1st. If anyone wants to meet me along the way. Or I can go I-59 to Birmingham then I-65 to Nashville. Email me at rakk112000@yahoo.com for more pics.

Ill also put an add in my paper back home but anything that dosent sell Ill have to scrap. I dont have the room for them. I would much rather have someone use them.

Doors- $SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
Fenders - $75. ea. $SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
Core - $65.
Hood - $65.
Grille - FREE. You pay Shipping.
Inner fender wells- $75.00 for both Decent shape EMAIL FOR PICS
I also have some good sounding FLOWMASTER mufflers $35. + Shipping
Thanks, Brian.
Attached Images

John 3:16

MY BUILD THREAD
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=398108