The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2008, 06:12 PM   #1
COBALT

Free Stuff! Cleaning out garage...(Seattle)

I have a ton of stuff I've had stacked on my shelves in my garage over several projects. Some of it - I have no idea how I got it.

I need to clean out the space, but I can't bring myself to throw a bunch of this stuff away without offering it to anyone in the Seattle area.

Obviously I'm not going to ship anything anywhere unless someone wants to buy something, but I have a hard time believing anything here is really worth all that much, so I'm restricting this to locals - unless you can make it easy for me. Please let me know by the 7th of July if you want any of this stuff. Otherwise, to the scrap pile it goes.

Salvageable and useful stuff includes:
  • 2bbl Cast Iron 327 intake (good shape - needs to go to the machine shop for a baking)
  • 2bbl Rockester 2Gv carburetor, spacer, air cleaner stud, and old air cleaner (carb needs rebuild; goes with the intake)
  • Short aluminum no-name-brand water pump - never used (sold to me via a member back when they were selling them in bulk) - GONE
  • Door panels -69-70 - Covered set - blue - GONE
  • Saddle door arm rests - 69-70
  • Transmission stuff (TH400 stock steel pan, dipstick, filter tubes, and mount spacer)
  • Long water pump alternator brackets (includes spacer for passenger side head and pump spacer)
  • Stock metal small block thermostat housing - GONE
  • Various brackets
    • Distributor hold down
    • plug wire brackets
    • engine lift brackets - olblue60@aol.com
  • Non AC Heater control cables - GONE
  • Orig. Door handles (Driver's missing the spring and stopper plate; Passenger's complete) - GONE
Attached Images

Seattle, WA.

Last edited by COBALT; 07-07-2008 at 02:56 PM.
COBALT is offline   Reply With Quote