The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2008, 11:20 PM   #1
see ten
WTB this ad

Sat pics (7-12) shopping trip

This weeks round is gonna be a bit on the light side as I haven't shot anything! I regret that we weren't able to attend Ron's board meet/bash but we've had a lot going on here. All my time and $$ has been being tied up in searching for Christy a car. I took Thursday off work and went to Paducah and looked at two different cars that weren't quite up to snuff. The week before we drove to Powder Springs to get one and then the owners couldn't agree on a price. Prior to that we had been to Marietta to look at one that was advertised as "solid".......we never saw the solid part of it. We've also been doing our best to hit every cruise and show that's within a couple hours of here in hopes of finding her a car. Today we went to Dunlap TN which is were I shot these.

And here's Christy's new sled!

It's pretty much as she was in 54. It's still sportin the straight six and 3 speed manual trans. She pulled that huge mountain like a champ and made the 2 hr trip just fine! Christy and I have big plans for it and now we just have to put em in motion. It'll be getting a Fatman superlow crossmember and a Gambino customs step notch and 4 link as well as bagged. We'll also be ditchin the 6cyl and wedging a V8 where it used to be. I don't like to sweat so it's gonna have to have some A/C as well. Christy also wants to chop the top...........but we'll see.

Sorry this batch is so short but Brian and I are going to have something sweet for you guys next week! Hope you like em!
see ten is offline   Reply With Quote