The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2008, 12:11 AM   #1
caminokid
Chevy nut

Barn find..or Should I say garage find

Ok I get this call this morning and this guy is telling me he needs to get rid of a project in his garage and has no time or money for it anymore. Wont tell me what it is...but asks me to come look at it. The most he would tell me it was an old Pontiac. I am not sure what it would be and curiosity was getting the best of me. So I went out to look at this Pontiac. I walk into this garage....and there is sat...66 GTO! NO FREAKIN WAY! The guy tells me it needs to be gone. I had to ask why? He said his wife is tired of it just sitting there taking up space...and he he a Maserati sitting outside that he wants to keep.

Ok the GTO isnt all that guys. It need lots of work...I do mean lots. Motor and the Muncie rock crusher has been rebuilt. The 389 is perfect. New doghouse. The body has rust everywhere...and someone attempted to fix it. I am getting it out of there Sunday. For the low low price of zero. Yes it has a title and keys.

"Remember kids there is NO replacement for displacement!"
caminokid is offline   Reply With Quote