The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2003, 09:29 AM   #1
Brently

Exclamation Anyone know 67/72junkie? I need my parts! or money back!

Can anyone vouch for 67/72junkie? does anyone know him? i made a deal with him about a wiring harness on 1/15/03 and sent him full payment the next day - i have yet to recieve the parts - he has written and stated that he has had family health problems so i waited - he wrote and said that he was busy trying to get a truck home he had bought - so i waited - he said he went to mail the harness but forgot my address ( instead of sending me an email then he waited until the weekend was over) he did say that he would send my money back minus shipping for the harness- so i waited - i sent him my address once again and asked him to send it next day service - and now i still wait - i have sent him pm's and it says his message center is full and he cannot get my message - i am not interested in the money - the harness if in good shape is well worth that price - it is simply the time issue - i have waited a month and i feel that is about enough - again can anyone vouch for him or am i overreacting? please help!!

Brent