The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2008, 08:22 PM   #1
petey-pablo
"THE GREEN GOBLIN"

Smile Thanks Everyone this site is great!!!

Can I be considered a MECHANIC now ? I did my first Transmission oil change & filter,Pulled my motor painted it swapped out motor mounts swaped out hedders and other things It would have cost me sum cion if I would have had some one else do it..Thanks to everyones help I have been working on my truck and learning as I go along I am not quiet done yet but I am getting there. I am short on funds and can not afford the hired Help of a mechanic! MY credit cards are about to reach there limits and I am glad I have you guys with out your help on assisting me I wouldn't be where I am now and would have to give up on what I love my truck this is the second Truck I have owned the first had to go and I trully regret selling it but we all know how a devorce goes Especially if the wife knows how much money we put into our trucks! But with everyones help here who needs To pay anyone for the knowledge we can all share and offer! KNOWLEDGE IS POWER and everyone here has giving me some POWER! If it wasn't for this site I think I would have given up and sold my truck even before I enjoyed it but I didn't give up and I am still in the game Now If I could only speed it up and put her back together THANKS.................................................................................. .......I can't wait to get her running again!!!

Front 2.5inch Spindles with 2inch Springs Rear 4inch drop Springs.
454BBC TH400,Posi

1971 Cheyenne 10 Long Fleet Side
454BBC TH350,Posi Sold

Drive it like you stole it!
Petey-pablo@sbcglobal.net
petey-pablo is offline   Reply With Quote