The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2008, 01:18 AM   #1
BLUE THUNDER

Police paid me a visit tonight

Well as many of you know, I just got my Blazer running. I pulled (literally pulled) ol' yeller out of the garage Wednesday night at about 10 past 8. I thought it was still early enough to finish breaking in the cam. I fired it up and opened her up to 2k r.p.m. (open headder). I ran it for about 20 minutes then shut it down at 8:35. After it had cooled off a bit I started to push it back in the garage. I happened to look over my shoulder to see the the heat walking up to me. He asked if i was working on my Blazer. I said hell yes, I'm breaking in the cam, but it's been off for about 45 minutes. Apparently one of my kick a$$ neighbors ratted me out. My first thoughts were sumbeach. Then, what the hell. Oh well, right. The cop was cool. He didn't care about the call so much as he did my Blazer. He told me that as long as the sun is up it was o.k. to do what I was doing. He didn't know who called in, but I suspect it's the weirdos next to me that talk to my dog more than they talk to me. I guess this counts as my first run in with the law in the Blazer. Just thought I'd share that with you guys. Remeber, snitches get stitches. Ha ha. Mario
BLUE THUNDER is offline   Reply With Quote