The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2008, 05:06 PM   #1
bguild

KC area parting out swb vintage air etc..

THIS STUFF IS ALL FOR SALE

--3 Pirelli 275/40/20 P-Zero Nero for sale with 50% tread.

--4l60e trans with torque convertor. No tailshaft.. I dont know alot about this trans becuase I got it at a freight salvage auction.. Its been repainted and is very very clean I am assuming its rebuilt but unsure.
400.00 no shipping unless buyer pays.

-- 6 lug Posi trac 12 bolt rear end from a 1968 chevy.. It was in the truck when I drove it home. 350.00 NEW LOWER PRICE no shipping unless buyer pays

--1968 chevy front clip but needs some body work and rust repair.. Make offer. No bumper
INCLUDES both fenders, hood, core support, grill, grill splash gaurd, hood hinges, and radiator 180 bucks takes it all.

--Set of 1967-68 doors.. once for sure needs a inside door patch and possibly the other.. These have all interior panels and glass and vent glass. The outside skins are very clean no rust but have alot of holes drilled from mirrors that will have to be patches. 150 bucks no shipping unless buyer pays takes both doors complete with hinges glass and inside panels.

SOLD--1972 AC Cab with all floors replaced fuel door filled and firewall smoothed. NO RUST.. Its been undercoated and primed and has some yellow paint that was sprayed on to seal it. It would need to be blocked before painted. Its just the cab all parts removed. 600.00 NO shipping local pick up only HAVE TITLE

-------------------------------
SOLD 67-72 Chevy SWB Fleetside bed. steel floor. has rust but is usable. needs patch panels and the front part replaced nad some patches to the bed. 300.00 local pick up only.

SOLD I have a small block 350 that runs great was told it was rebuilt 29 thousand miles ago and has a edlebrock intake and carter 4 barrel carb also has edlebrock valve covers. no headers as of now. It has a HEi distrubuter and some other stuff.. I drove the truck home and it drove strong.. I was told it was rebuilt by a engine shop here in town. 400.00 no shipping unless buyer pays

SOLD 5 lug 12 bolt non-posi rear from a 72 Truck brakes have been redone and has parking brake cables. - 150 bucks no shipping
unless buyer pays

SOLD power steering set up and a disc brake set up from a 1972 chevy truck. Make Offer

SOLD 1968 swb c-10 truck frame.. half has been cleaned and coated with POR-15 I was going to use Airirde in the rear and started cutting some stuff.. It does have rust that needs to be repaired but this would be a nice frame I also have the title and vin plate for the frame. 150 bucks obo.. would need to sell this after I get the engine and cab and parts above off the frame but can hold until I have time to remove the stuff.

Toys:
2014 Dodge Ram
1967 SHORTBED

Last edited by bguild; 09-18-2008 at 07:26 AM.
bguild is offline   Reply With Quote