The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2008, 09:12 PM   #1
see ten
WTB this ad

Sat pics (9-20) Couple rollin shots + some random stuff

Evening guys! It seems like it's been a long week around here. We've been spending the hours that we weren't working or sleeping in Brian's garage working on Christy's 54. It's not that we mind....I love to see things start coming together! After putting in about 8 hrs in the shop (I mostly stayed out of the way while Brian welded) we headed out for a ride so that we could get some grub. I had Christy drive the SEE TEN so I could play with the camera while we were driving. I haven't ever really played around with "rolling" shots so this is kinda some new territory for me. I hope you like em!

Not the best shot...but he's showing off the Worthless plate really good.

I also had to swing by one of my buds to pick up a couple parts and this old thing was sitting in his shop.

It belongs to his pop. He said that it had developed a "tick" so the engine got pulled and a new one is about to go back in. It's a V8 auto car with A/C power steering and disc brakes.

see ten is offline   Reply With Quote