The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2008, 10:04 PM   #1
Rokcrln

LFD's some day 2wd Blazer Build

LFD'S
some day
2wd Blazer build

Well this may be a very slow build or not even a build at all, only time will tell. But ether way I gave the motor and trans to my friends two sons for their 46 Chevy truck project they are working on. I have an 05 5.3 Vortec and 4L60E that just might find its way into this build. I also have a bought and paid for DropMember that may get up graded to a C4/C5 DropMember before it is shipped out. Other than that I am very undecided on this build. I may just do all the metal work and sell it off or I may do a half stock build with a few upgrades and sell. Or what I would like to do but I am sure I will change my mind on it a few times before anything is set in stone is to do a full custom build with the out side keeping a some what stockish look but still have many exterior mods. Then go crazy with the sheet metal work on the inside and under the hood to really show case just what twisted things I can do. So for now here are just some pics to look at of the 70 in it's current shape. Please give all your thoughts on this project.

Kevin
LFD Inc.

Just in case this goes full custom I do have a new frame table ready and waiting

Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote