The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2008, 04:05 PM   #26
jblucolar63

Re: Emission test

I think it all might depend on who you talk to. The reason I went with Hagerty is because I was allowed to drive my Blazer, yes it is limited but I can drive it to shows or just cruise on the weekend and I know for a fact that in my policy it says that driving to work once in a while is allowed.

Now, with that being said they do not ask for mileage so they really have no idea of how much you are driving it. Also depending on the ins. company to be classified a classic it has to be in stock condition or restored to it.

And also you ins. agent is wrong in saying that they have nothing to do with the registration, they have to send in the information to the DMV in order for them to allow the emission exempt status.

I will get on later today after I get off work. Probably around 6:30 or so and have my policy out and we can get together on here or phone to answer questions if you still have them.

By the way this is on a 1981 2wd Blazer.
jblucolar63 is offline   Reply With Quote