The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2008, 08:14 PM   #1
byrd
Union Electrician

Black Buddy buckets for sale

I have a really nice set of Black Buddy buckets that I want to sell. They are in really nice shape having new stock covers installed before I bought them. They do have some work to be done buttoning up the rear porting of the covers but should be an easy fix, I just haven't tried to be honest.There is one lttle nick off the edging on the driver seat(can see in pic) and a very small 3/4" slice on the side of the drivers seat(will get pic of it) I have sand blasted the buddy seat box bottom and repainted it a satin black. I did not sand blast the frame as it was in great shape to start with. I just scuffed it up and wiped it down and shot some stain black on it as well. They look great in my truck and I love having the arm rest, but I am a taller guy @ 6' 3" and they sit a little high for my liking. So I am going to get a lowback bench from a 88-95 truck and modify the mounting brackets to get me in a more comfy position. I would like to do the mod to this seat, but I really do not want to destroy the value of them. I bought these from another member in Kansas, and another member Huck brought them home for me(and for that gesture of kindness he gets first dibs if he is interested in them) I do have a black tank carpet kit to go with the seats,but do not have the bumper bar for the back of the cab. I want $600 for the seats and the carpet kit(I gave $600 for the seats) If you are close enough and have a grey/black/red lowback bench from a 88-95 truck then I would be willing to do some trading on the seats. Shipping is not out of the question, but I would think that it would be way too costly to make the seats worth it, but that will be up to the buyer. I can help the buyer out with delivery(within 200 miles) for the cost of fuel. I can accept paypal or a us postal money order only. If you use paypal please include the 3% fees they charge for the transaction. This is a great deal on a very nice set of buddy buckets. These seats in used poor condition needing a total rebuild sell for $350 and up and you still need foam work and covers that cost another $300-500 and still have install all the parts yourself, and buy the carpet kit to go along with them. I will get better pics for tomorrow after work.....

Randy

Repond here only!!! No PM's
They will be ignored!!
Attached Images

Zip:40272
Big Sandy Survivor...

Quote:
We cannot choose the way we die, but we can choose the way we live
Quote:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.
Quote:
I think Congressmen should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we could identify their corporate sponsors
byrd is offline   Reply With Quote