The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2008, 03:21 PM   #1
Hart_Rod

Thumbs up My 5000th post.....paying it forward.

Project UndeRHauliN

** 5 free memberships!!! Now that I've got your attention, come on in, ) ***

**Holy cow, 5000 posts! First of all, this has to be one of the greatest boards I've ever had to be a privilege to be a member of. The information on here is outstanding, from the how to's to the incredible projects, but it's the outstanding people on here who truly make OUR board great. Over the last 3 1/2 years I've had the privilege to meet a few board members in person, but most I've become friends with via PM's or threads. I would like to say a big "THANKS" to all and I look forward to being a contributing member to this board for a long time.

With that being said, I would like to give a little something back to the board and try to help one our own. I'm sure most folks know about Dawn, the lady that lost her husband and the current board project UnderHaulin that is being conducted in memory of him. If not, please click here to read her story:

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=298883

And here to follow along or help with Project UnderHaulin:

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=306320

I know a lot of members have already put a lot of time and effort into helping out with this worthwhile endeavor. So, if you have contributed to this project (or plan on it) in any form ($$$, parts, time, moral support), please add your name to this thread. On November 25th, 2008, I will put all the names in a hat and draw 4 out (5 now, thanks PT'S 70 CST,). These four people will receive a year's membership to the board. I thought about donating the money directly to the project, but I figured this would be a way to get more people involved and for them to find out more about Dawn and her family.

Thanks again for a GREAT board and let's continue to take care of one of our own.

R/

Last edited by Hart_Rod; 11-18-2008 at 01:33 PM.
Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote