The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2008, 10:58 PM   #1
atp

6.0 Motor, 4L65e, harness, ecu, DBW pedal, Dour Thorley headers - $5500

I have everything you need to put an LS based motor in your chevy truck. I had planned to put it in my 70 Blazer but money is short and I am putting the project on hold and selling some of the things I don't have to have to put it on the road. Here is what I have. I am asking $5500 for everything. This may seem high to some but giving it away defeats the purpose. Plus do the math and you'll see it is a pretty good deal.

Engine:

6.0 LQ9 out of a 2003 Yukon Denali XL. Approx 20K miles. Complete engine. I have replaced the oil pan with one from an F-Body so no clearance issues.

Transmission:

4L65e out of a 2003 AWD Yukon Denail XL. I had the output shaft and rear cone replaced with one from a 2wd. I had reputable Transmission shop replace the shaft and check out the tranny and he said it look really good.

Wiring Harness, computer and DPW:
The factory wiring harness was reworked by Spearteach and is labeled for easy installation. Factory computer that came with motor and tranny from Yukon. I have the drive-by-wire pedal and wiring as well.

Headers:

Headers are new in box from Doug Thorley Header. Custom built for chevy trucks. Here is how they describe them.

The headers come with all necessary bolts, gaskets and reducers. All headers are pre-polished before coating. The standard finish is ceramic coating. All headers are made from 14ga. tubing and 3/8" flanges. Every header is pressure tested on site for leaks. These headers were developed using the Classic performance products motor mount/cross member system but they have been tested on a trucks equipped with Early classic enterprises mounts.

I am including the lokar dipstick they recommend as well as the MSD Wires they recommend.

March Pulley Kit :

It is recommended that you move the AC compressor to the top and there are only a few ways to do this. I ordered an entire pulley kit for an LS motor from March. It retails for $2200. It is new in box. Part number 20085. It have a Crank pulley off of a LS motor from a
atp is offline   Reply With Quote