The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2008, 08:55 PM   #1
71 super

Exclamation Random Parts for sale- 67-69

I got a package today and want to get rid of the things I don't need.... All prices are obo and will include shipping. I will email pictures upon request, but be patient as I had knee surgery thursday and moving slower than normal.

#1 NOS Front Hood molding in GM wrapper for 67 or 68 pick up. This is a very nice piece and a must have for your restoration. $125 shipped

#2 NOS 67/68 Fender Emblems Bowtie/10- These are in the remnenents of GM box but the bowties is yellow instead of red??? They are in perfect condition - I was confused on the yellow verses red... $60 shipped for pair

#3 Pair Custom Camper Emblems from 67/68 truck- 40,000 miles on truck emblems would be nice for daily driver some minor pitting and paint needs touched up. $30 for pair

#4 Pair of 67-69 round mirrors and arms- no gaskets or retainers - mirrors are new and look to be repops, arms are clean and repainted GM pieces $30 for pair

#5 V6 fan shroud needs good cleaning , no cracks,holes are good, no evidence that fan has ever banged into it. $30

#6 67/68 Steering wheel with two horn buttons off of camper truck some minor cracks were discovered after cleaning, would make very nice piece for daily driver, blue in color. $80

#7 67/68 column indicator housing and lens - Chrome and lens is ok $10

#8 67 only ashtray, blue very clean for age -this is different than other years
$15
#9 New Headgate for Wood bed floor- Triplus guy paid $150 and shipping I will sell for $150 shipped, but would rather you pick up, might be willing to meet half way if not too far....

#10 Sunvisor lots:
Red (bright) visors good daily drivers $30, with arm rests (68-71) $45
Gold visors good condition $30

#11 Interior Lot
1969 Dark red visors, arm rests, door panels and visor clips all very good driver condition $100 for whole lot. These are not perfect but are in very good condition for year. Again not show but very good driver condition. Will break the set just let me know what you want.

#12 Gold glove box door 1967 custom camper- lots of options and emblem is in good shape $20 shipped.

I have some other things that need to go as well, hinges and other miscelanious parts ask and I will see what I can do. Thanks Harold

69 swb cst 6 cylinder/ overdrive
69 black/black cst bb swb
70 orange and white cst Canada built truck swb bb
71 black and white super swb bb
71 red and white super swb
72 green and white super swb 4x4
62 nova wagon 400 series Ls swapped
68 Camaro 327/4 speed- 1 owner, original paint
66 Volkswagen bettle
69 auto stick Volkswagen Beetle
71 super is offline   Reply With Quote