The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2003, 06:00 PM   #1
ILUVJUNK

Yes you can make guages any color

I have developed a low cost way to make your guages any color you want. With my decals the possabilities are endless. You could have a pro airbrusher even do a design or picture on your guages and put these on afterwards. They are precise cut by a computer and a precision cutting machine. I can do any color of the rainbow, even silver and gold. All you have to do is paint your guage faces however you want and buff the numbers off you lens. Apply the guage lines to the guages and the numbers and words onto the back side of the lens. Reassemble and your done. These arent easy to apply, but with patience, anyone can do it. If I can do it, you can too. The cost for a set of these as shown is 40.00 dollars. If you want them with the tach and vac you will have to wait a few weeks and they will be 50.00 dollars for a set. I left the two empty hole lines out of these sets. You should fill those with a design or something. If you really need them I will include them. If you have any questions ask.