The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2008, 02:37 PM   #1
big_al_71

Torque Thrust

Sold to hensonjd

New Price $500.00 for the set or would take some truck rallies with tires,center caps & trim rings for these.....Come on fellows this is a great deal for someone who wants to change the look of their truck as I want to do also...

Here is the deal I have the set of eagle alloys torque thrust style that I would like to sell. My wheels are 17x8 and 17x10 see the picts below of them on my truck. I will give you my wheels and tires that have been polished, new lug nuts & new valve stems for $500.00 plus freight....The tires are not in the greatest shape and should be replaced if driven daily they are ok for weekend cruiser...The wheels DO NOT have center caps I only have one left.

pm me..... or email big_al_24x2@yahoo.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone to be Clear I know my wheels are worth more so I dont want to spend any money shipping them. I would take your wheels/Complete rallies with center caps , rings with Tires and you pay your shipping and to receive my wheels. I found rallies locally for $35.00 a wheel and figure being that we sell tires in my shop I could get 15 inch wheels all day long for $50.00 a piece....Let's do the math

35 x 4 =140.00
4 x 50 =200.00
Total 340.00

My wheels I want 500.00 for them ,, so we take 500.00 - 340.00 = 160.00 to me and you pay for shipping both ways....This is as fair of a deal that I can make any board member.....

If you ship my wheels without tires they will cost right around 20.00 per wheel via ups ground anywhere in the USA... If you ship them with tires it might be an additional 10-15 dollars is kind of what I came up ....

Wheels are being shipped out of 33029 find out for your self....

if any of you is willing to do this deal let's make it happen, if not you can out right buy my wheels after I buy/get mine shipped downhere locally.
Attached Images

Sylvester's build thread >>>http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...ht=big+rebuild

Last edited by big_al_71; 12-19-2008 at 05:18 PM.
big_al_71 is offline   Reply With Quote