The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2008, 09:22 PM   #1
oldblue1968chevy
Grandpa in the rustmobile...

hey.new guy here....1st post also..

Hey yall im new here....just got my licence awhile back...was really lookin for toyota 4x4 truck for the longest time..never found wat i was lookin for..dad convinced me into the truck in my signature, old guy down the road was selling it for his buddy who had alsimers...the gentleman was asking 2500$ OBO...i looked at it for awhile..found this forum..saw some of yalls rides...and decided to make the man an offer...offered him $1500 cash..and well i got it now...owned it for bout a month now and am driving it to school and back (im just 16)...I only have one pic and its my display picture..i'll try to get some up for yall tomorow maybe...
BOUT THE TRUCK...
1968 lwb baby blue....3 on the tree..(soon to be changed to 350th or herce floor shifter) still not sure which motor it has in it its not the original though....it was rebuilt with less than 400 miles on it when i bought it...few plans new paint inside and out chrome front and back bumpersbed rails...maybe a chrome taligate handle some diff. wheels and tires...throw some carpet down...like to get some more chrome on the motor but iono yet....some diff. mirrors than wats on it there too big and ugly for my tastes lol...id like to geta dixie horn too one day lol some kidna radiator shroud like to get aluminum but havent found one yet.....and would like to get the gas tank outa the cab and put under the bed someplace and ive gotta get all new cab seals the ones in it now are dryroted.....went to town the other nite got caught in the rain and ended up with 1" of water on the dash maybe tint the window a wee bit...proly a few other things..put in too...but id like to have the majority thru before i graduate high school....(i hope..) alota my buddys make fun of the truck callin it the blueberry blue goose etc..but i dont care..it's a work in progress i'll have it all nice one day....i think this is gona be a real help too..sounds like lots of useful tips and good poeple on this forum.....well ima go back to browsin the pages now..just thought id tell yall a lil bout myself..

Goose-1968 C10 355,9.32-1CR, Vortec Heads ,262 voodoo, 3.73:1 3OTT (HS ride/beater/farm truck)
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=317684

Grams 53-1953 Chevrolet Belair
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...=1#post4327784

1969 Chevy C10 Shortbed 4.5/6?" Frame off resto
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=548136

1999 Toyota Tacoma 4x4
oldblue1968chevy is offline   Reply With Quote