The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2008, 11:34 PM   #1
missmy72k20

Popping my posting cherry......

Hello all,

I would like to formally thank all of you for all your hard work on this very informative site. As my name implies, I just sold my 72 Cheyenne Super K20 about 3 months ago to buy a 98 Dodge extended 12 valve 5 speed that I just had to have... then I realised that my heart has an empty spot where my old four wheeler used to reside. On the positive side, my love for the two has lit a fire under my a$$ to start on a sweet (in my mind) project. I will be trying to find either a 1/2 or 3/4 ton two or four wheel drive that I can convert to a 12valve cummins powered one ton four wheel drive. I would be very appreciative for any informational links on this site that I may have missed in my very limited browsing of this site as I am a brand spanking new member. Also if there are any glaring pitfalls to what I want to accomplish that would be appreciated too. I have a donor Cummins lined up. It's a 92 two wheel drive dodge one ton with an automatic ready for the road.
Sorry for the rambling post. Thanks in advance for any and all information.

Brian

Feel free to browse the "For Sale" trucks in the "Classified" section, but it is against the rules to specifically post a "Want to buy" thread as a non-subscribing member.

Last edited by LONGHAIR; 11-25-2008 at 07:55 PM. Reason: WTB
missmy72k20 is offline   Reply With Quote