The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2008, 06:22 PM   #1
cmart

Hello from Titan Country (Nashville)

Good afternoon all. I wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone. I learned of this site from a life long friend in which both of us have drooled and bled Chevy and GMC. I have had countless GM products from a 66 Fleetside, 69 Camaro, to my latest interest of a 99 Silverado. I've had just about everything in the middle of those vehicles from cars to trucks. My father owned a car lot right after I got out of high school and I basically had my pick of what I wanted. We would go to the sales and I would buy something..drive it for a few months or a couple of years and then sell it. I often wish I would've held onto some of those beautiful rides. Ok, not often...EVERY FREAKING DAY! HA! Oh well.

I am a recovering dieselholic. I'm coming from having 2 Dodge Cummins trucks back to the gasoline side of the gassers. I miss my diesels, but I'm glad to be back with my General Motors. Just wish I had a few more dollars in the piggy bank for the Duramax. That will come later...MAYBE!

Anyway...I look forward to getting to know more of you and sharing stories.

Cory