The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2008, 09:20 PM   #1
WIDESIDE72

Parting out 71 cheyenne 1/2 LWB 4x4

I am parting out a 71 Cheyenne. All of the good Cheyenne stuff is long gone. I do have a few things that I think I will not hau lto the scrap yard. Here is a quick run down of what I have:

Set of so so 71 Cheyenne doors, with glass pass is missing regulator, has chrome vent windows, no dents on outside of driver door, one dent on outside of pass door, some rust in bottoms on both, someone brazed cracked area around hinge mount on driver door, looks like a decent fix, driver has cracked inner skin at to near glass and rust at both bottom corners. These look really nice on the outside and I think they could be saved.They appear to have original paint and no bondo. I cleaned up the surface rust on the bottoms and sprayed the with some WD40. See pics for details. $100 for the pair, due to the fact that they both still have everything but the pass door regulator.

I also have the following that I will post pics of tomorrow:

SOLD Disc front brake equipped LWB 1/2 ton 4x4 running gear with Superlift 4" lift, 2 pretty new 33 x 12.50x 15 tires 4 wagon spoke wheels, Np205 (I think) transfer case (no case to trans adapter plate), but has good front and rear drive shafts rusty cab and bed sitting on it, clear title VIN of the truck says it was a 2wd, so I suppose it was a body swap at sometime. SOLD

Inside and out AC evaporator box metal rusty inside, heater core missing $40
good power brake booster, with all brackets and master cylinder worked when I drove it $60
auto trans brake pedal $30
foot emergency brake $15
SOLD pretty good dk grn full set of lap belts SOLD
SOLD non tach dash/ guages SOLD
SOLD auto non tilt steering column SOLD
No motor or trans, no PS alt or AC brackets, but a few other odds and ends. Let me know what you need and I will get back to you.
Attached Images

Last edited by WIDESIDE72; 10-12-2010 at 05:39 PM.
WIDESIDE72 is offline   Reply With Quote