The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2008, 10:56 PM   #1
phipp13
THE DAMN YANKEE

Gas tank cab plugs free + 1$ shipping

I'm putting a fuel cell in the bed and i made a couple extra cab patches on an english wheel they're slightly domed . i figured by doing this there will be less bondo. plus i felt the need to flatten my finger tips out a bit. 1$ should cover the postage thanks Phipp13

Here is a new pic i took today. i took a S.W.A.G.( Scientific Wild Ass Guess) at the size. figured that some trimming would be required. See guys thats Karma Took the tank out today and gettin busy on the damn yankee build. i will add pics to my build thread later tonight. phipp

12/26/08 (Quote)The Fat Man in the RED SUIT IS GONE for another 365!! that suit was tighter than last year too!
Have i got a deal for youz guyz
I will continue making these Finely Crafted Union Made in the USA DAMN YANKEE patches. What i would like you guys to do is make a donation to PROJECT UNDERHAULIN located on the build thread. instead of sending me the shipping $ if you have not read the thread please do. a fellow bowtie brother/ veteran passed away and had a few trucks he loved. Now Trai and several others are building one of his trucks for his wife thru donations $ and parts. no set amount, just what you can afford to. I have been less fortunate in the past and have had a helping hand. i hope that this will be acceptable terms?

Respectfully Phipp

Last edited by phipp13; 12-30-2008 at 04:55 PM. Reason: pics and info
phipp13 is offline   Reply With Quote