The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2008, 07:18 PM   #1
Eyegore
What Hump?

Stinken Thieves

Well it happened again, this time to my son. Some lowlife used a prybar around the window to break the glass and open the door, they bent the door frame in the process. Once inside they pryed the radio out taking the amp and speakers cutting all the wiring, now the truck won't start. The wierdest thing, all the bolts to the front fenders were removed or being removed, these idiots were trying to steel the fenders and cowl hood.
This all happened early this morning, my daughter-in-law must have walked right by them w/o realizing they were there (thank goodness they didn't harm her). After she left they went back to work on removing other things then they must have accidently hit the garage door opener while ripping out the speakers that is when my son knew something was up. He went running out side seeing a white truck 73-78 with a big old diamond plated rear bumper painted white like the rest of the truck speeding away.
Now for the clincher, the police and sheriff argued whos jurisdiction he lived in, finally after two hours the phoenix police showed up apologizing for the mix up.
Man I am so tired of these stinking thieves
Eyegore is offline   Reply With Quote