The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2008, 08:17 PM   #1
RunTMCfan

1972 Blazer "parts only" for sale San Diego

**** Parts only guys****

****Full inventory and prices coming soon****

Glove box had a CST or Custom emblem...can't remember.

You dismantle with your tools. Blazer is in La Mesa,Ca a suburb of San Diego. I will ship if necessary.

Top is removed. Glass and hinges in tact. All new rubber in plastic waiting for install.

I've owned this 72' for a few years. She runs great (funny ignition problem though) but purrrrs like a kitten.

Here is the story. I bougt her a few years ago with the intention of turning her into something similar to what I had owned years ealrlier. That didn't happen. After her sitting for a year or two I've decided she has to go.

As usuall the Tranny and TCase leaked. I pulled the Tcase and had her rebuilt and resealed. No leaks no drips. Trany and Tcase are solid. The 350 looks tired on the surface but performs pretty well for a stocker. My buddy who is a master tech said someone half arsed the short block intall and let the valve cover gaskets leak causing it to look tired. Check in out for yourself. Pull the covers off. She's purrrty.

Overall she's in great shape. Some rust (shown) and I'm sure there is some rust i cannot see. Overall rust isn't bad.

If you need a specific part ask and will see if i have it. No shipping though guys...well, unless you make it worth my while

Some bonehead used the top as a roof rack for small canoes. It appears to be in decent shape. Many of you would want to retexture and clean it up.

I probably have every rubber seal and top gasket available through LMC. Images attached are just the beginning. You should come and see for yourself.

Truck was originally orange but painted Light Autumn Wood Metallic (55u).

Front discs and rear drums serviced upon purchase
Single Wall Top (solid but needs repairs)
Body mount kits (new, never opened)
Visors (both original and LMC)
Hounds tooth buckets
Rear bench is worth recovering or rebuilding
Emblems (think one said CST or Custome) Can't remember...too many whiskeys at this point.
new seat belts
original seat belts
Olcoa Look alikes with 33's
AC Compressor
Tons of top seals
Break light seals
New doors seals
Door panels could easily look killer
Have new arm rests
New battery tray

So many little things I've bought and haven't done a thing with. You should call or come by.

All this stuff is in plastic from LMC waiting to get installed. Mix and match it to fit your project. Some original, some LMC. All body panels are original and appear to be in really good shape. Willing to part with all.

Due to too many calls, please email with qeustions on product. Inquiries are welcome. Many parts are not listed.

rob@rbkcommercial.com
Attached Images

Last edited by RunTMCfan; 12-20-2008 at 09:15 PM.
RunTMCfan is offline   Reply With Quote