The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2008, 01:08 AM   #1
CG
BlahBlahBlah

5000th post and my "friend" contest winners!

Well I opened up the screen shot of all the av pics and Isabella went a little crazy. She pointed to at least 20 before I could get her to slow down. I told her I need her very most favorite ones. She is only three so it took a little while for her to understand what I wanted lol.

I did change the contest up a little bit from the way it started out. I added a couple more winners. So here are her top seven. All of you win a one year board subscription.

Hipper

86 Red_Bowtie

70cstjr

VA72C10

Low Dough

thirdstreettito

redneckgirl

I put all these names into a cup and had her pull out one and show it to me for the winner of the Classic Trucks magazine subscription....She pulled out VA72C10...congrats to you.

Thanks to everyone that played along. Talk about a bunch of good sports. Thanks to Josh for the board and thanks to Liz for always helping me out when I have questions.

I will pay pal Josh the money in the morning and give him the names of the winners. I was asked by a couple of members if they won could they give their membership to someone else...thats totally up to you, just let Josh know. VA72C10 PM me your name and address so I can get you your subscription.

Merry Christmas and thanks to all my board "friends" for playing along.

Maybe in 09 Ill get my panel on the road and be able to hit some board functions in style.

PS...Sorry this took so long for me to post...had it all written up and I lost my internet connection. Dang snow has been messing up life around here for the last couple of weeks.

OK, took care of all of your memberships this morning...If you have any problems or questions just PM me
Attached Images

Last edited by CG; 12-28-2008 at 12:17 PM.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote