The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2008, 01:36 AM   #1
blakeaz33

68 LONG BED to SB Fleet

Decided to start my own build thread - starting with a 68 C10 long bed original paint. This truck was on a peach orchard in Utah and had a topper on it for most of the time. The bed floor is in great shape since it only had peach crates loaded and unloaded so no major dents - just a few scrapes and hickies. I'm planning on fixing the extremely minimal rust and converting this truck to a short bed. Ultimately will be factory red with bags but I'm doing this one in stages. I've done other projects all at once, media blast, rotisserie, etc, and a couple of years of work. I plan on driving this and enjoying it while I work on it - the rust and short bed conversion will be all at once and the rest one at a time. My grandfather had a 68 that I started driving in high school, he didn't buy it new but he owned it since it was a year or two old - when this truck is done it will represent that truck if I was still fortunate enough to own it today.
Attached Images

blakeaz33 is offline   Reply With Quote