The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2009, 11:33 PM   #1
Kracin

Anyone ever had a problem with LMC???

i thought they were a good company, until the last two times i ordered...

first order was when i tried to get a bumper and the inner header panel. i paid for it online, the shipping destination and all... and they failed to state on their website that they charge a completely different rate for hawaii, because the initial shipping applies, and then for freight items they want to charge almost twice as much for some reason.... and only called after a week after i ordered the parts to tell me that i didnt pay enough for shipping because of the bumper.... so i just canceled the bumper, and got my order another week after that.....initially i thought that was a pretty long wait to get parts that id ordered half a month beforehand..

AND THEN!

i put in an order for two things... door sill plates and a front right fender, on DEC 2.

when i placed this order, i planned on getting the parts between the 18th and 25th, plenty of time for the order to arrive. again with the change in price on me because of shipping the larger item, the cost of the fender and plates was 184, and then shipping came out to 375.... and they called on the 17th to confirm the shipping amount and tell me that it was going to be more..

they took more than TWO WEEKS to tell me that they finally got a price for shipping..... and right now im STILL waiting for my order to come in, and i was told that it "may get here around the 6th", ive tried asking the people you place the orders with why i am paying 200 dollars for shipping that is taking well over 5 weeks to get to my door. and one even tried to tell me that i placed the order during christmas season and thats why it was taking a while???? i dont think the very start of december is christmas time, more like the 18th is christmas shipping time..

i have yet to be able to get ahold of their customer service department and hope to get some of my shipping cost back, because they are holding up my build which im trying to complete before the 20th....

/rant!
Kracin is offline   Reply With Quote