The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2009, 11:30 AM   #11
87c10slammer
truck addict

Re: Caddy Light Install

i got my licence 6 years ago... i have blown up 18 cars since then... now i own 2 gm trucks.. one is a 2000 jimmy and the other is a 87 c10 long bed... well i blew the 87 up but its getting modded so that wont happen again but anyways... all the cars i had prior where cheapy cars that i would do a little work to and eventually blow up cause i had a heavy right foot... i have done body work, interior work, engine work, and suspension work over the last 6 years to all of them... most of the time just to destoy them but i didnt care it was a learning experiance... now im happy with the trucks that i have now so i am gental with the jimmy even though every time it does break it gets more power or tougher parts... i just order a 6inch lift so i can fit my 35s from my 79 bronco one it... last weekend i did the mpfi spder upgrade.. what a learning experiance that was... i am constintly learning new things jsut by doing it myself rather then taking it somewhere to get done... my only regret is waisting all that money on them beater cars... i wish i could get it all back
87c10slammer is offline   Reply With Quote