The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2009, 11:34 PM   #1
see ten
WTB this ad

Saturday pics (1-10) This n that and WIW

Hey guys! I woke up this morning thinking I would have nothing whatsoever to share this week. I pondered and piddled and dug deep to see if I could find something for your entertainment!

Scanned this a while back...don't think I've shared it.

What happens when you use fescue instead of alfalfa on your chia.

Also had to run out to my dad's this evening...took the opportunity to shoot a couple more shots of my lil bro's 71.

I usually save edited shots for a Sunday bump but these looked horrible without adjustments.

Forgot to throw this one in last week.

And now the What's it Worth? A guy offered to sell me this box, it's 40" wide 18" deep and 61" tall. It's a Craftsman roller ball griplatch box. Claims he paid $1200 for it about 3 yrs ago, still looks new aside from some dust. Offered it to me for $650...then he came down to $600...Worth it??

I also took my recently relocated granny out to lunch today...She's all but blind...had no idea that I took her pic.

I swiped these next two from the HAMB...Guy said he spotted this Charger pulling about a 20ft trailer on the freeway this week. Said the driver looked about 75 yrs old. Even if the car's a clone, they bring good money!

Not a care in the world!

see ten is offline   Reply With Quote