The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2009, 04:34 AM   #1
cereal_killer44

new to the forum

took me a while to find a forum to get this model year specific, and im surely glad that i found it. you guys and gals out there have some very nice trucks for sure!!

enough of that. time to introduce myself.

names taylor. im 18 so bear with me on this project gonna take some time.

my truck is a 73 chevy c10 custom deluxe.
the truck had 63000+\- a few miles. it currently resides outside my house

The motor is the original 350 it came with. needs a bunch of cleaning up in the bay and the frame and such. the truck was outside a barn where the original owner used it to haul hay around his farm. i have the original title from 79. which is pretty cool IMO. the truck has, long tube headers, a edelbrock 650cfm carb and a weiand intake mani. on it. nothing too special yet. the truck is running open headers currently and i need muffler decisions, any and all help will be considered. :]

since i have got the truck i ordered a DJM deluxe flip kit for the rear. i haven't got a chance to install yet due to crazy Texas winters. i need help choosing front and rear shocks and wether or not to due control arms or spindles. any help would be greatly appreciated. i will be sure to update this thread as progress goes on.

Last edited by cereal_killer44; 02-05-2009 at 04:36 AM.
cereal_killer44 is offline   Reply With Quote