The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2009, 08:23 PM   #1
Curt's_72

Long time lurker, first time poster

Hi everbody! Been watching the site for a few years now. Not new to this scene, as I've had 4 1972's since 1979. That does make me old I suppose.
Anyway, I'm finally getting around to resto-mod of our latest truck, a 1972 K20 from California. Yeah, was re-sale red. Gonna be Corvette yellow and white, with Cheyenne Super trim and parchment interior. Had it almost 6 years. The pic is the before state. It's in several pieces, and parts are everywhere. The garage, basement, shed, etc. I've been gathering most everything I need. Hope to have it completed by June, but we all know how that goes.
Used lots of good vendors, most if not all are supported here. Some of the stuff I've gotten off of eBay had been less than stellar, but most is good. Currently running 16.50x8.25 steelies, but searching for 16.50x9.75 8 lug wheels. I'll post that I'm looking for them in the right spot, as soon as I get used to where things go and not put things in the wrong area.
More to come! I hope that the picture comes through. Darn rookies...
Name:  P1010619.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  72.0 KB
Name:  P1010220.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  60.9 KB
Curt's_72 is offline   Reply With Quote