The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2009, 11:21 PM   #1
Redden05

Parting 70 C20 in Central PA

I am parting out my 70 C20. The frame and running gear are already sold. I will be keeping the steering column and linkage, drivers door, heater controls, lighter, glove box door, windshield and rear window trim, the chrome that holds the door panels on, and maybe a few other things. What will be left of the frame is the driveshaft, and automatic cross member. I also have some patch panels that I was going to use with this. I have left and right rockers, inner door bottoms, and a front cup for the passenger side fender. The wheels and tires are also for sale. The wheels are off of a 03 3/4 ton truck and the tires are brand new BFGoodrich Radial TA's (265/60R16).

I want $300 plus shipping for the wheels and $400 plus shipping for the tires.
The grill is in good shape, it has a few dings and needs polished. The plastic inner grill is not broken. $150 and I would prefer not to ship this.
The hood hinges are nice and tight. $35 plus shipping.
The bed is completely rusted out, as is the cab (top and bottom) but it has a good clear PA title. Anything else, just ask and I will get pictures of it and a price. The truck is still together until this weekend. Here are pictures of it before I start:

Last edited by Redden05; 02-06-2009 at 05:04 PM.
Redden05 is offline   Reply With Quote