The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2009, 02:04 AM   #1
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Took my honey on a little 12 hour road trip lol

I purchased a burb headliner from cheyenne10 (Bob) months ago and haven't found the time to pick it up. Recently Frizzle Fry (Mike) needed someone to pick up a rear end in Snohomish (15 minutes from where I live) and maybe figure out a board relay to get it down to him in Hillsboro Oregon.

I figured hey, perfect...Ill grab the rear end and drop it off at his place on the way down or way back from Bobs place in Eugene. Plus as an added thing Brad (Brad lol) needed some work done on an old printer (I fix printers and copiers) he left at Livrats (Mark) place and I needed to pick up some wheels at Marks place anyway so I could grab the printer, fix it and then drop it off in Portland for Brad....Confused?

Well my honey said she would like to go with me...lol. Left at 8 am got home at 8 30 pm. She said never again.

Bobs place is over 5 hours away. When I tossed the burb headliner in the back of the Trailblazer she was like...we drove over five hours to pick up some old card board? Some of the ladies just dont get it lol.

I got to see Frizzles Tahoe burb....very very cool. I also checked out his other projects. I cant believe the vision and skills Mike has...its crazy.

Unfortunatly I didnt get to take care of Brads stuff...Ill get it handled this week Brad and just UPS it down to you...sorry.