The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > All 4x4 Tech & Off Roading

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2009, 10:49 PM   #18
Russell
Professional Grade

Re: Homemade lift kit

I feel you on many points Mick, and I'm honestly not here just to get into arguments. I avoid Pirate just because of a lot of the garbage that goes on over there. I find it primitive and totally useless.

I'm not asking you to give up all hope in society, but I am asking you to keep up with the good tech while giving up the English lessons. I try my best to type in a clear manner using good English to the best of my ability. It annoys me when I try and read a sentence that runs a full page just as much as anyone, but its not my place to try and fix it. I'll stick to posting what I feel is a good example with what I hope is good information.

It was never my intent to chase anyone off, but it was my intent to make it clear what is considered acceptable on this particular forum (and most of the others that I frequent). Its good to have folks with the been-there-done-that type of experience around to help answer not only the out there and cutting edge questions, but also the redundant day to day questions that are bound to crop up like always.

And, on that note, I'm going to back out of this, and I'll never bring the subject back up. I'd love to see some pictures of your 80, might provide some motivation to get off the web and get my truck back on the road sometime.

So, Johnnyreb, what size of tractor tires were you planning on running anyways?

Last edited by Russell; 02-09-2009 at 10:52 PM.
Russell is offline   Reply With Quote