The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2003, 04:53 AM   #1
GMCPaul

New Parts Arrival Dates

GMC Headlight bezels and Fender Eyebrows available to ship 4-21-03
The fender eyebrows was supposed to be on our container that left 2-23 but was off loaded from the correct container and placed in wrong container we discovered yesterday. We do have their final cost to us now so we have published their retail price. Happy to say we got the eyebrows for $15 less each than original quote due to a bulk buy ( sad to say my banks awful empty with 500pcs L&R purchased ) we have them here on our site
http://www.gmcpauls.com/new_products1.htm
We have also had both painted and Stainless Steel glove box doors made and they should be arriving at approx. the same time.
Wes already gave the update on the Burb panels, I am considering shipping them our 68 4X4 body as its near pristine to use to get the rest of the panels made. I have very mixed emotions though on giving up one of 509 made though so its not a done deal yet that I will ship it overseas complete yet. In fact I may not make that decision until May when I go to Taiwan to meet with them for a week and hash over further products and diversifying into more custom parts and further reproductions.
GMCPaul
GMCPaul is offline   Reply With Quote