The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2009, 03:17 PM   #1
SactoJim

NorCal Get Together......continued

After mentioning to Kris (aka kcjones) that I might have a great place to host a "get together" for Nor Cal guys/gals looking for an "excuse" to take their rides out, he said to go ahead and post something. This is a continuation of the following thread that Kris started and many of you chimed in on times and places.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=325856

Location would be in Roseville (Sacramento area) at my place of work. We are an equipment distributor for the collision repair industry located in a very large industrial complex with lots of concrete and no one around on the weekends to disturb with noise and a little tire squeeling for those who can't help themselves (I get that urge as well!).

We also have a full training center that has all the latest equipment fully functional....basically a mini collision repair shop (water-borne ready paint booth, dbl. heated prep station, structural repair equipment, etc.).....lots of cool "show & tell" stuff for those interested. For those curious, check out the website.

http://pfcequipment.com/

Let me know what you all think, how many would be interested in showing up, and the best Saturday date for this......I'm thinking toward April or so, because the weather becomes a little more predictable.

Thx.....Jim
- 4 wheel discs
- relocated fuel tank
-

My Build Thread
SactoJim is offline   Reply With Quote