The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2009, 10:42 PM   #1
Tx Firefighter
Watch out for your cornhole !

I'm legit now, and I want your powdercoating business

After discussing it with Josh, I have decided to become a legit board vendor.

In case you've missed my self promotion lately, I now do powdercoating.

I have two ovens, the biggest of which is able to fit suspension pieces and engine parts. I cannot do core supports or axle housings yet, but that is coming soon.

If you need some work done, I'd like the chance to get the job. I have a good bead blasting setup and a professional quality powdercoating gun.

In case you don't know, there are thousands of colors of powder to choose from. I can also apply filler powder to the part first, to take care of any rust pits or the like. There are also clear powders to put over the color for added gloss and durability. I can do all of this.

If you choose a color that I don't keep in my shop, I can get it from my suppliers in 4 days max. So, if you send me your parts, I can have the powder in hand by the time your parts arrive here. No waiting this way.

I usually can offer two or three day max turnaround time from when I get your parts in hand to when they go back out to you.

I also try to keep some common parts in stock to offer exchange service. I keep door strikers, hood latches, grille supports, headlight bezels and the like.

I also will offer a rebuild service for door hinges. I will disassemble your old hinges, blast them clean, coat them in your choice of powder, and reassemble with new pins and bushings to give many years of life.

I can disassemble brake calipers, clean them, coat them in your desired color, and reassemble using new seals and boot. You get a pretty caliper that won't rust or look old before it's time.

Give me a chance, I don't believe you will be dissapointed.

Here are a few recent jobs I've done:

Ultimate Chrome

Satin black

Lime green

High gloss white

Last edited by Tx Firefighter; 02-15-2009 at 10:58 PM.
Tx Firefighter is offline   Reply With Quote