The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2009, 10:38 PM   #1
see ten
WTB this ad

Saturday pics (3-7) Cruise In season is here!

Yes! Cruise in season is officialy here! I heard this morning that there was a cruise-in down in Cartersville this evening. Since the weather was close to perfect for a spring day I rolled out Christy's 54 for the drive. It was about 1.5 hrs each way with about half of it being on the interstate. It's the furthest the car has been driven since we put it together. I was kinda bummed because I wanted Christy to be with me the first we had it an event like this and she's out of town. I went ahead and made the trip solo and kinda parked off to the side so as not to attract attention. There were quite a few 67-72 pickups there but I only took a couple pics while I was there. Here's a few for ya!

There was a newer chevy pickup with some big rims laying rocker so I had to check it out. If this belongs to anyone here...Sorry...You should be ashamed for rollin this hacked up garbage and allowing it to be seen by the public! I'm FAR from a pro, but the one airride install I've worked on looks like art compared to this! Anyone care to try to count how many No No's that are in these shots??

Sorry...I make it a point to never type anything in a forum that I wouldn't tell someone to their face. But that bothered me!

Anyway. Back to something better looking!

I just really liked the look of this mill.

You know I like green right??

The only other 49-54 chevy that was there beside Christy's.

see ten is offline   Reply With Quote