The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2009, 12:20 AM   #1
KrashMan454

Build my Dream truck!

Ok! Here is my question! I would like to build a 1972 Cheyenne Super with all of the options and it be a matching numbers truck too. I already have a good truck to start with but it is a long wheel base and I want a short wheel base. I have a donner truck for the frame, but technically with a different frame will it be a matching numbers truck? And also would it not be legit to change up the option list in the glove box to match all the options I added? I don't see where I can go wrong by adding a factory cruise, buckett seats with a console, and a sport rear bumper, but would the swb frame affect the value of the truck? It has already got the tach and tilt wheel and the Cheyenne Super package with a BB402. Everybody let me know what you think. This will be a truck to pass down to the kids. Thanks in advance for the advice! Name:  Picture 2222.bmp
Views: 422
Size:  45.6 KB P.S. I know alot of you guys are thinking do what you want. But the goal I am after is most like factory with only some subtle changes like 2/4 drop and 15x10 rallys on the back. And when I get finished it have the most value as a collectable truck. Thanks!!!
KrashMan454 is offline   Reply With Quote