The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2009, 07:23 AM   #1
MattP

Parting t-boned 1972 Stepside AC SWB 4x4

My truck was t-boned sitting in my driveway and I am parting out what is left.

Black stepside fender with marker reflector. It is in above average shape for a 37 year old piece of steel. Some surface rust on the inside. No rust through. $200 obo

Cab mounted AC components. Heater A/C Box, Evaporator, Heater core, Blower, all inside cab components. Some of the ducting will need to be replaced. No condenser, drier, compressor, high pressure lines. $500 obo

Tail lights for Step side including brackets. $50 obo

Chains for Stepside tailgate. $25 obo

Passenger side step with support bracket. Surface rust removed with electrolysis. $30 obo

Front clip complete. Fenders, Hood, 72 grill and surround, core support (brand new and painted with POR15). These are 37 years old. Light surface rust only, but still in pretty good shape. $500 obo. Would prefer to sell complete.

SWB 4X4 rolling chassis with driver side mangled cab and clean title. Frame matches cab VIN. Original 4:10 posi axle in the rear and non matching drum axle in the front. Frame is completely straight and complete. This was a Nevada truck so the frame is in really good shape. $1000

If you would like pics please email pinionblack at yahoo com.

Local pickup preferred, but will ship 64118
MattP is offline   Reply With Quote