The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2009, 05:17 PM   #1
towrecker

Unhappy 1963 power brakes moraine

well i bet i will get nowhere on this one but here we go i am trying to find out how far from floor to pedal in the factory moraine setup the reason is i don't have the correct rod in it i know its to long because the whole mess ...its a mess thats all i can say if anyone has a truck with that setup and would take a ruler to it i would be evermore grateful because if i knew that i could make a rod the right length and get it right the factory rod snaped over 20 years ago and my grandpa rigged it with a nightmare ...and it is broke ...thinking 1/4 x1 flat bar with no adj this time but if i don't know the length ...HELP
thanks to all who help me try and figure this out !!!the shop manual says 8.0 inches but it does not say anything about with power assist and i know they set lower in the others i have seen over the years anyways .....
towrecker is offline   Reply With Quote