The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2009, 02:23 PM   #1
TrixR4Kids

New Owner from Hampton Roads Virginia

Hey, I've been lurking for awhile waiting for my tax refund to come so I could buy my new daily driver. Who wants a new car anyway?

It's a 1968 step with mild 350 build and a 700R4. I bought it pretty much as she sits right now from the owner who had been restoring it but lost interest and then lost his job for $5,800.

Super nice 10 footer, I am trying to keep it old school. I have an appointment to reupholster the front bench red and creme tuck and roll next week. I rewired the tail lights, turn signals and back up light and passed state inspection.

Future plans include an air bag system (not old school) but that is gonna have to wait. I have done static drops before, just not what I want with this. She needs a lot of little miscellaneous stuff, just biting off a little at a time. I have owned over 15 muscle cars Camaro, Nova, Chevelle's, GTO's and a couple of Vette's. This is actually my first old truck though, always loved the 67-68 big back window trucks.
Attached Images