The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2003, 10:35 AM   #1
Dean

71 K20 For Sale Stainless Flat Bed

It is time for some spring cleaning. I have decided that I already have enough 71 K20s and I don't need this one. I purchased this 71 K20 over 5 years ago with the intent to do another body swap. It has been in my garage all that time and it was sitting in a barn for at least five years when I found it. Here are the specs on it as I know. 350 cu in, 4 speed, NP205, Eaton rearend (4.56 gear) and Dana 44 (4.56 gear). The 350 seems to run fine. I started it yesterday for the first time in years and it started right up with very old gas with no abnormal noises or smoke. It needs a tune up for sure. Appears stock except for an aluminum Eldebrock manifold which has a quadrajet on it. Engine has headers on it but they are rusted out. I have a good set of headers that I'll throw in if headers are your thing. Truck has a Stainless Steel flatbed on it with brackets to install side boards. Previous owner told me he intended to make this a hydraulic dump bed. It has massive front and rear homemaid bumpers. Truck has a GMC grill in it for some reason. The body is very rusty and not useable in my opinion. There is a homemade body lift on it. Truck has 36" old Humvee tires on chrome slots (rusty). Two additional white spoke wheels and tires go with it. There is also a useable set of 33" tires on the bed. Interior is basically shot. It has some buckets from another vehicle in it. Truck was originally ocre color or baby **** yellow as some call it. All 4x4 stuff works along with brakes. Perfect for a body swap project! Use the stainless flatbed or remove it for a standard bed. Located near Cincinnati Ohio. $1500 or I'll make you a package deal if you would also like a 72 Jimmy 4x4 rolling chassis. Email me at cody1015@aol.com or call 513-732-0084 in the evenings.
Attached Images

Dean is offline   Reply With Quote