The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2009, 08:02 PM   #1
Tx Firefighter
Watch out for your cornhole !

Nice set of rebuilt, powdercoated door hinges

Directions change and I am now building a 63, so I don't have any use for these anymore.

This is a set of 67-72 door hinges that I disassembled, bead blasted, powdercoated in gloss white and reassembled with all new pins and bushings.

One has a very minor scuff along the edge where I knocked it off my workbench. There is no way you will ever see it once installed.

My price is 75 dollars delivered in USA via Priority 2-3 day mail. And to any jerk who cares to PM me and say my price is too high, the pins and bushings run 20 and the powdercoating is 25, so even if you wanted to redo your own hinges like this, you'd be out a minimum of 45 bucks. My price is an extra thirty dollars and you get a set of hinges without any work required making yours nice. Sorry for the bitterness, but there are getting to be more assholes per acre on here than in times past.